x

How can we have clients pay invoices through our website?

We run a service-based company and have some clients wanting to pay via credit card.  I would like to add the option to pay their invoice (invoices sent via QuickBooks) through our website (created in Weebly).  Does Square have this option and how do I navigate through to apply this to our site?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

@VGS2019 It's not possible to set up invoices this way but I'd love to hear more about this request! Is it that some customers aren't able to find the invoice you send them via Quickbooks, or that they visit your site and think they should be able to pay their invoice while they're on your site? Any more information will help our team! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

Hello Helen,

Thank you for the reply.

We generate invoices in QuickBooks, email them out, and some customers want to pay them with a credit card over the phone.  We take the information over the phone and process the payment with Square.  What we would want to have the ability to do is direct those customers to go to our website, select a link that connects with Square so they can enter the invoice number, amount to be paid, and their credit card information so they can pay online without having to call the office.  Possible?

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Oh I see! Interesting. The closest workaround at this time would be to create an item in your Online Store (though it doesn't sound like you're using Square's Online Store) and share a link to that item with your customers. 

Alternatively, if you were to use Square Invoices your customers are automatically sent an link to pay the invoice online. You can send Square Invoices by email, or you can share a link to the invoice by SMS.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4