x

How do I add an item to and order that hasn't shipped

how do I add another item to an order that hasn't shipped yet

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

I have fulfillment set to pick up as a default but have had numerous orders come through set to shipping fulfillment that need to be changed to pick up, and visa versa.   This is a huge pain when the customer doesn't realize how they selected and I cant change it.  We need to be able to change the fulfillment in an order in progress.

Message 2 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hey @ValleyOliveOil,

I'm moving your post to an existing one where another seller was looking for the same thing so we can start tracking it as a feature request.

Here's more on how feature requests work here too for reference. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 6

Hey @9900,

I checked with the Weebly team to be sure but as of right now this would be a feature request.

There's not a way to add to an existing order or edit it once it's been placed. 

Ashley C
Message 4 of 6
Super Seller

We'd like to be able to edit customer or order information after an order has been submitted as well. Today one of our customers submitted an order for a day in the future but with the wrong delivery address and we're not able to update it or add additional items to the order.

Message 5 of 6

Thanks for adding your voice here in support of this Feature Request, @LLCafe. If you'd like more info on the Feature Request process, take a look at this helpful post.

Thanks, again!

Joe
Message 6 of 6