x

How do I change my default fulfillment method to shipping rather than pickup?

How do I change the default fulfillment method on my square online store? I keep getting customers avoiding shipping charges because the default is currently pickup. They email me after the fact asking me to ship it. Please help! 

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Beta Member

Best Answer

Hi @TributaryCoffee, from your dashboard go to "online" then "settings" then "item settings" then "Default item fulfillment" then "edit". That will give you the option to choose shipping! 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Beta Member

Best Answer

Hi @TributaryCoffee, from your dashboard go to "online" then "settings" then "item settings" then "Default item fulfillment" then "edit". That will give you the option to choose shipping! 

Message 2 of 5

Thanks so much! That did the trick. 

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Glad that worked for you, @TributaryCoffee! And thanks for stepping in to assist on this one @SpadaFarmhouse.

Let us know if anything like this comes up again! We are here to help 📈

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5

I found this while trying to do the same thing.  Looks like the interface has changed, but thanks to @SpadaFarmhouse, I was able to find it.

From your dashboard go to "online" --> "settings" --> "Checkout" --> Advanced settings (top right hand corner) --> Scroll down to "Default fulfillment method" and select your preference. 

Message 5 of 5