x

How do I find the API and access token to integrate square with my booking platform?

Trying to sync Square with my booking platform, but can't seem to locate the API and access token. I found some instructions that say look at the Credentials tab, but that doesn't seem to be anywhere either. Any assistance would be great!! TR

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

You can find what you need in the Developer Portal / Square API site.

Read over the API Getting Started document, specifically Step 3 discusses the different types of credentials for your application access token.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Best Answer

You can find what you need in the Developer Portal / Square API site.

Read over the API Getting Started document, specifically Step 3 discusses the different types of credentials for your application access token.

Message 2 of 6

How do I contact the IP department I need a access token for my website

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hey @tlcnc and welcome to the Community,

I moved your post to an existing thread where another seller had the same question.

The link to our Developer website is above ^ that can help you with getting this.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

How validate my account in square which api method I need to use

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Vinitha 👋 Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Seller Community! Glad to have you join us here in the fold.

I've merged your post into an existing thread regarding Sellers who were also looking for information regarding access tokens. Take a look at this Best Answer from that thread - it should be helpful here in pointing you to some next steps.

I've merged your post into this same thread for record keeping purposes. If you still have clarifying questions, feel free to shoot me back a response! We are here to help.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6