x

How do I setup my account for multiple email addresses for order notifications?

I'd like my order notice emails to go to a separate address than the rest of my messages. How do I setup my account for multiple addresses?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Admin

Hey @PCM-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

We don't have a way for order notification emails to go to multiple mail addresses. Right now, they will only be sent to the account owner email address:

This is a great feature request though, and one we've encountered in the past. I'll make sure to pass the resurfacing of this suggestion along to our Product Team. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 13

We have our Square account under one main email. However, we would like to link a second email for one of the other managers to also receive notifications when a customer places an order in the online store. Is this possible? And if so, how?

Message 3 of 13
Alumni

Not at this time @hardyscoffeebar  Sorry about that. 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 13

Are there plans to add this feature?  It be desirable to have various orders/items directed to different managers/groups.  Right now it all has to be filtered from one account

Message 5 of 13

Hello, could you let me know if this is actively being worked on?  It would be greatly beneficial to have multiple emails attached to our account, mostly for when orders are placed. Thank you.

Message 6 of 13

Have there been any updates to this issue?

Message 7 of 13
Square Community Moderator

Hi @cwhiton Just to clarify, are you wanting to add multiple email addresses for orders made through your Square Online website? 

Message 8 of 13
Beta Member

Surfacing this one again.  I'd like different square notifications to be sent to different people in my organization - Our website developer should receive emails about beta testing and features.  Our Floor Manager should receive emails from customers about order issues.  Transactions should go to the bookkeeper, etc. etc.  Is there a plan for users to choose which email address notifications can be sent to?

Message 9 of 13
Square Community Moderator

Welcome back to the Community, @BKLYNLarde - 

Right now, this would still be a Feature Request for the Online Store. 

I would be happy to get this over to our Product Team, so they can take a look. 

Once more information or an update is available, a Community Moderator will post a Product Update here in the Community. 

Thank you for taking the time to post about this. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 10 of 13

That’s odd, as when I originally inquired about the functionality (or adding it) over a year ago I was advised to add to this  spot, as it was not something unique to the online store IMO.   Either way, doesn’t appear that this feature is getting any attention and continues to be burdensome to split activity to various groups.

Message 11 of 13
Beta Member

Thank you!  Is this request limited to the online store?  If a customer responds to a receipt emailed and generated from the POS register, how can we select which team member gets notified? How would I get different members of my organization to receive notifications about beta tests? Appreciate you helping the request get to the right place.

Message 12 of 13

I would also like to have sales reciepts go to a different email address other than the primary account holder.  I don't want to change the primary account holder email address,  I just want to be able to send the that type of communication to a different email box.  

Is anything getting implemented for this problem?

Jaubin7

Message 13 of 13