x

How do i make a separate Ecommerce tab that is accessible to subscribers only?

I already have a website that has Ecommerce. How do i make a separate Ecommerce tab that is only accessible to members that pay monthly. i want to have a store inventory accessible to every website visitor, and have a separate inventory exclusively accessible to members that subscribe monthly. Any advice would greatly be appreciated. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hello @Rotaterva thanks for your post. You can make a page on your website password protected, but I don't think there are any other options to restrict access. You could build a page or more that contains inventory for those subscribers, but I think you'd first also add that (subscriber) inventory, and then add those items. Unless you add them to your nonsubscriber website side, the only customers who should be able to see those items are your subscribers. But note, if you have Facebook/Insta integration with your store and inventory, sometimes when you add new items, even if you only intend them to be seen by subscribers, they will probably show up in an automatic post to those social channels.

Reference: https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/General-Discussion/Hide-items-only-to-the-password-protected-page...

Message 2 of 2