x
Beta Member

How to log on to website

I have a question about my weebly website that I have had for years long before  square  took them over i need to make changes and I used to be able to go to my site and log in to it and make all my changes well i have been trying to get on all morning they is no place to log on now on my website I do not sell on my site I have not had this issue in the past any advice 

Linda Grubb
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi there. 🙂 You should still be able to login to access the site, although it's possible you may have created a second account by accident. Are you trying to access the website that is listed on your profile? Can you recall any other email address that you may have used when you first signed up on Weebly to create the website?  

Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Thank you I think I may need more help with this lol 

Linda Grubb
Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

You're welcome! Please feel free to reach out to our support team if you are still having trouble accessing the correct account. A rep will be able to give you more specific information if you provide the website address you are trying to access. You can also try posting to our Weebly Community page as they may have more details than we are able to provide here. 🙂

Message 4 of 4