x
Beta Member

Kyoo fees

I started using Kyoo as a kiosk app in my restaurant.  Then I found they have online ordering without the headache I was getting with Square -- the orders come up when they say they will come up, customers don't have to order 7 days in advance in order to schedule the order for today, etc.  The Kyoo fee schedule on their website states it's 25 cents per order, paid by the customer.  When I go to the Square & Kyoo help topic, it says that in order to see pricing, to check the Kyoo site.  But when customers purchase online with Kyoo there is a 25 cent fee by Kyoo to the customer as well as a 25 cent fee to the restaurant, which was NOT disclosed by either Kyoo or Square that I can see.  Does anyone have any information about this?  Am I being double charged?  Maybe it's worth it to have a site that works the way I want it to, but if I end up paying too much AND my customers are being charged as well, that's a NO-GO for me!  Any advice is appreciated!  I already reached out to Kyoo and I plan to email Square as well.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @kaijukitchenvt I could not find any details internally to answer your question. I recommend reaching out to their support so they can clarify how their Square Integration works and the fees associated with using their services.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2