x

Reports separating Online Store vs Physical Store

Is there a way to get separate reporting for Online Store vs Physical Store?  

Message 1 of 6
2 Best Answers
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @RicaSungaKwan 👋 Welcome here to the Seller Community! We are so happy to have you join us. Always glad to see new faces. 

This is a great question! As of now, the reporting features of both the Online Store / Weebly Dashboard are separate, meaning you will need to view each individually (in person sales via the Online Dashboard, Online Store sales via the Weebly Dashboard).

We know this is not an ideal solution, being that you have to click back and forth to compare Reports - so in that vein, we are looking to bring some changes to this feature in the near future. When we have a shareable timeline to add to this thread, we will bounce back here and let you know.

Let me know if this information is helpful! Would love to hear more from you! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
Beta Member

Best Answer

You can filter your reports within the Square Dashboard by Source (POS/Cash Register vs. Online). Just select filter by at the top of the report, select source, then select the source specific to the sales data you would like to see.

If you use the .CSV exports there is also a Source column in each table so you can filter or sort the table in excel to see sales at a physical store or register from a sale in the online store.

View Best Answer >

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @RicaSungaKwan 👋 Welcome here to the Seller Community! We are so happy to have you join us. Always glad to see new faces. 

This is a great question! As of now, the reporting features of both the Online Store / Weebly Dashboard are separate, meaning you will need to view each individually (in person sales via the Online Dashboard, Online Store sales via the Weebly Dashboard).

We know this is not an ideal solution, being that you have to click back and forth to compare Reports - so in that vein, we are looking to bring some changes to this feature in the near future. When we have a shareable timeline to add to this thread, we will bounce back here and let you know.

Let me know if this information is helpful! Would love to hear more from you! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

Does this mean we need to pay and upgrade to see the data on Weebly?  Also its been 7 months.  Any update?

Message 3 of 6

Need help with separating reports. I recently setup and online store connected to square and want to know if I can customize the reports to state what is online and what is in-person. 

Message 4 of 6
Admin

Hello and welcome to the Seller Community @jpt

Check out my friend @Joe's Best Answer on this thread. And please be sure to ask any follow up questions you might have. We're here for you!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 5 of 6
Beta Member

Best Answer

You can filter your reports within the Square Dashboard by Source (POS/Cash Register vs. Online). Just select filter by at the top of the report, select source, then select the source specific to the sales data you would like to see.

If you use the .CSV exports there is also a Source column in each table so you can filter or sort the table in excel to see sales at a physical store or register from a sale in the online store.

Message 6 of 6