x

Square Weebly Integration Problem

I setup a Weebly site about a month ago. I'm noticing that when I add new inventory it shows up both on my site and in square, which is good. Unfortanatly it doesn't match the categories. If I add the category in Square it doesn't add the category on my website. If I add the product to a category on the site, it doesn't do it in square. This is also true of product photos.

Is there anyway that this can get implemented? It's very time consuming to have to do all the work twice.

Message 1 of 15
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @TurntablesTrail!

Really sorry for the trouble this is causing you. At the time, the categories don't sync but we've definitely gotten this feedback from other sellers as well so we let the Weebly team know.

Keep an eye out for updates and hopefully this can be implemented in the future!

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Best Answer

Hi @TurntablesTrail!

Really sorry for the trouble this is causing you. At the time, the categories don't sync but we've definitely gotten this feedback from other sellers as well so we let the Weebly team know.

Keep an eye out for updates and hopefully this can be implemented in the future!

Ashley C
Message 2 of 15

Thanks. I'm hoping it's implemented sooner than later. 

Message 3 of 15

@TurntablesTrail Sure thing! Me too. 

Ashley C
Message 4 of 15

Any updates on when this issue will be resolved? I am actually shocked to find out that this was a reported issue MORE THAN A YEAR AGO and it continues to be a problem.

Message 5 of 15

It is now Nov 9, 2020 and I am also shocked that I cannot my Weebly website and there is no where I can go for support!

Message 6 of 15
Admin

What is the address of your Weebly website, @mbau? If your account was converted you can still get help from Weebly, though you'll need to say you need help with your online store to get routed correctly with chat or phone support through Square.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 7 of 15

My website address is www.yuattorney.com @AdamB 

Message 8 of 15
Admin

It looks like that's a regular Weebly account, although it's under a different email address. If you aren't sure what email address you used, log out of your Square account and then submit a request using the Account Recovery Form in the Weebly support site.

Adam
Message 9 of 15

I am so frustrated with lack there of with sync with Weebly and square. My website shows not available which is why I have no online traffic. 

Message 10 of 15
Admin

Which item in your online store are you seeing that with, @tmaikeo?

Adam
Message 11 of 15
Beta Member

The whole thing is broken. What other option do you have that syncs with square other than "weebly" square online and ECWID (which charges $99 a month to sync with square) The errors and clumsyness of the Online store has caused me many lost sales that and Im sure more that I dont know of. 

Message 12 of 15

I'm receiving this message in the Facebook Shop (Order pending acknowledgement by Square). Facebook states Square has to resolve this. I need to sever the connection between my Facebook Commerce and Square/Weebly. If the connection can be broken I will be able to release my order within my Facebook Shop.  Someone please help. I'm in jeopardy of losing sales.

Message 13 of 15

Did you ever get this resolved? I’m having the same issue. 

Message 14 of 15

Welcome to the Seller Community @plyates 👋

Square Online sites are currently experiencing a Facebook sync bug. Engineers from both parties (Square & Facebook) are working together to address this issue. 

Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA to provide at this time. I'll keep a close eye on the bug, though, and will post back here once I see an update, or a work around is provided. 

We appreciate your continued patience, and welcome again to the community family. 😊

Message 15 of 15