x
TurntablesTrail

Square Weebly Integration Problem

I setup a Weebly site about a month ago. I'm noticing that when I add new inventory it shows up both on my site and in square, which is good. Unfortanatly it doesn't match the categories. If I add the category in Square it doesn't add the category on my website. If I add the product to a category on the site, it doesn't do it in square. This is also true of product photos.

Is there anyway that this can get implemented? It's very time consuming to have to do all the work twice.

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Admin

Re: Square Weebly Integration Problem

Best Answer

Hi @TurntablesTrail!

Really sorry for the trouble this is causing you. At the time, the categories don't sync but we've definitely gotten this feedback from other sellers as well so we let the Weebly team know.

Keep an eye out for updates and hopefully this can be implemented in the future!

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @TurntablesTrail!

Really sorry for the trouble this is causing you. At the time, the categories don't sync but we've definitely gotten this feedback from other sellers as well so we let the Weebly team know.

Keep an eye out for updates and hopefully this can be implemented in the future!

Message 2 of 4
TurntablesTrail

Thanks. I'm hoping it's implemented sooner than later. 

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Admin

@TurntablesTrail Sure thing! Me too. 

Message 4 of 4