x

Square declining all cards?

Hello! I’m trying to use Square to accept payments for online bookings via Resova. I am currently on Sandbox mode. I believe I have the API details entered correctly.

I have tried entering information for multiple different cards, all of which I’ve been able to use outside of Square. However, every time I try to place a payment using Square, each card is declined, and the test payment does not go through.

Any ideas or recommendations on how to get the payment processing to work properly would be greatly appreciated!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi therem @SycoER - thanks for taking the time to write about your issue here on the Seller Community! So happy to have you join us here. Hopefully, this space can prove helpful in your pursuit to grow your business with Square API!

This one is interesting for sure. It's difficult for me to determine - on a public platform such as the Community - whether this issue is stemming from your API setup, or rather an issue with card declines in a general sense. Since we're not able to discuss account specific information (transactions) here on the Seller Community, I would recommend reaching out to our Support Team so that we can take a deeper dive into your account.

Thanks for hanging tough on this one! We look forward to hearing from you. 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2