x

Sync Square inventory with Weebly

I have an old basic plan weebly account that I would like to turn into an e-commerce site. How do I sync my square inventory to Weebly. Meaning when someone buys an item on Weebly, it deducts one count of it on Square. My business is based in Singapore. Thank you

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @okiver welcome to the Seller Community!! If your business is located in Singapore then unfortunately syncing Square to Weebly is not available. You can use Square separately to track all cash sales and inventory, but because the online store will require credit card payments, it cannot be synced to Square. 

We are constantly trying to grow, but we do not support credit card processing in Singapore at this time. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

I'm having the same issues, I clicked on something about square and taking payments on my weebly site, now everything is GONE !  I have no idea what I've done, but my inventory is gone and I cant see my orders   PLEASE HELP !

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Seller Community, @Angeli

Can you let us know if you are still having trouble with this? Can you also confirm your site URL so we can take a look? Thanks in advance! 

Message 4 of 4