x

URL Redirection

Hello fellow square users, I am in a predicament. The Square online store is where I sell my merchandise for my band, I love the platform it has been easy to use and very versatile. I was wondering if there was a way for me to redirect a material item that I have created (shirt/Hoodie) redirect to a different website. I ask of this because my band has signed to a third party company who is helping with different on demand merchandise customization; thus needing the customer to choose which on demand variant is available. Normally I would've created my own variants through square in the item section but since the stock is no longer in my control (across the country somewhere) I need said customer to be able to access this third party sight. In short, Is there anyway for me to setup an item in Square so that a customer can click it and be redirected to a third party site? Any suggestions would be awesome thank you!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hello and welcome @Axandthehatchet 

Are you wanting your customers to pay for these shirts and hoodies through your Square Online website, or are they going to be paying through the third-party website?

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2