x
Super Seller Alumni

We have an ecommerce web site hosted by Squarespace. Can we process our sales through Square?

Currently our charge/debit sales on our Squarespace-hosted site are through either PayPal or Stripe, but I'd like to consolidate all of these payments into our Square account.  Is this possible, and what would the fees be?

Judy T Shumway
Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

there is not a direct way to just connect Squarespace and Square.  you could hire someone to code the process using the Square API.  we to use stripe to process on our Squarespace site as it isn't enough to make it worthwhile to consolidate it and pay to get the process codded.

I did find this post saying that you can use ECWID for free if less than 10 items and it can link in your Squarespace site and square together.

https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/Questions-How-To/Can-I-integrate-Square-with-Squarespace/m-p/3655...

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Super Seller

Best Answer

there is not a direct way to just connect Squarespace and Square.  you could hire someone to code the process using the Square API.  we to use stripe to process on our Squarespace site as it isn't enough to make it worthwhile to consolidate it and pay to get the process codded.

I did find this post saying that you can use ECWID for free if less than 10 items and it can link in your Squarespace site and square together.

https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/Questions-How-To/Can-I-integrate-Square-with-Squarespace/m-p/3655...

Message 2 of 7
Super Seller Alumni

Thanks for the reply and taking the time to find the article.  I'll pass it along to our web guru to see if it would be worth it to do the coding since we don't do a lot of business on the site.  It was more a matter of convenience than saving money on the processing fees.

Judy T Shumway
Message 3 of 7
Super Seller

it sounds like that post I found shouldn't be much more than setting up the necessary steps in ECWID and then copying and pasting the code.

good luck

Message 4 of 7
Super Seller Alumni

I got ahold of Ecwid yesterday, and using them would mean setting up another store on my site.  I don't want that, I just want to process our ecommerce sales through Square.

Once again, thanks for your help.

Judy T Shumway
Message 5 of 7

Has this change at all since 2019? 

Message 6 of 7
Alumni

Hi and welcome to the Seller Community 👋

Squarespace does not support Square as a payment processor @77sass77.
We would recommend reaching out to them to provide them with the feedback that you'd like to accept payments processed by Square through a Squarespace website.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 7