x

Webhook not receiving any POST or Notification

I have the WebHook all hooked up within square where Webhooks is enabled and I have the keys all linked in as well. I'm able to recieve test_notifications no problem but when I run a charge on an iPad paying with "CASH" or even a "Credit Card" It doesn't seem to hit my WebHook URL? 

Anything else I may have to enable on the iPad or Square to get notifications when paying through the iPad? I'm also selecting under Customers to make a payment under if that helps any. Getting super close to getting this all together. Thanks for all the help! 

Here is the POST request from the test_notification below. I modified it where it doesn't post the entire strings for each piece of array data.

Webhooks notification responded with HTTP code: 200 OK
{"entity_id":"f7e8ff09-cf13-4809-6276-be3d25*******","event_type":"TEST_NOTIFICATION","merchant_id":"B382WJQ*******6","location_id":"D5D7F8H*******"}

Also want to ensure that the API keys I am using are Live currently and have been taking live charges to test the webhook url function. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Nevermind! I figured it out. I had to Subscribe to the Squares Webhook notifications using cURL. 

Message 2 of 2