x

Why is Square and Weebly not syncing??

I have entered about 20 new items to my square inventory and they are supposed to automatically show up in my Weebly Item List...NOTHING!

I've tried everything - why is this happening? Not a great time for my website to be down.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Cherman47 👋 Thanks for reaching out here and giving us a heads up to your issue. So sorry for the trouble here! Nevertheless, it is good to hear from you again.

I did some research in regards to this to see if there were any reported cases of other Sellers also having issues with their items reflecting over in real time to the Online Store. I was able to find this helpful thread which outlines some troubleshooting steps and was written by our Weebly Community Managers. Would you mind giving these steps a shot?

Keep me updated! I want to make sure this gets resolved for you.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

Hello, 

I seem to be having a similar issue to the one you described and it's been very stressful, even reaching out to support for a solution has created more stress than resolve. 

Out of curiosity, was your syncing issue ever rectified? I just spent 32 days under a stay-at-home order working from sun up till wee hours of the night on this weebly/square online shop and now I'm running into these issues daily. I don't know how I'm expected to operate a business as a paying customer when basic features are not working properly. 

T.Best
Message 3 of 5

This is exactly why I haven't moved to a paying account yet. If this doesn't begin to work I am going to move on.

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @heatherlynnff - thanks for dropping in here and adding your voice to this thread.

It looks like others here have found a resolution to this issue by reaching out directly to our Support Team. Would you mind flagging your issues over to them? They can take a deep dive with you and make sure your items are fully good-to-go.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5