x
Beta Member

Woocommerce to multiple square locations for inventory

Hello, we have 6 physical locations all using Square for Retail. We also run a Woocommerce store for shipping products. Woo has the ability to specify a pickup location which is simple enough. My questions comes when dealing with inventory. Is it possible (provided I can find a Woo developer to write this) to have Woo call the Square API to check inventory of the specified location and then have the sale recorded and inventory reduced for that square location? Obviously this is something I don't expect Square to walk me through, just curious if the capability is there. I know there is a square woocommerce plugin but it only specifies one location to connect to as far as I know. Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Great question, @IdealWellness.

From what I see in the API reference, you can get a list of locations for a merchant account, although I don't see location as a query parameter when looking up items in the Catalogue API. 

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 2 of 5

I have the same problem, did you get anywhere with this?

Also I would like to be able to show stock levels at the different locations to the online customer. 

You can with Rocketman!
Message 3 of 5

We also have the same issue, would love to know how others have resolved this. Thank you!

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hello there @austinrestart thanks for reaching out. To better answer any questions you have about the Woocommerce Integration you would need to reach out to their support team. While Square offers the integration of all features, services, and subscriptions are managed by WooCommerce directly. Thank you for understanding. If you need anything else let us know! 

Message 5 of 5