x
Beta Member

downgrading e-commerce site

How do I downgrade my e-commerce site on weebly? there are only two options available for site plan modifications- hold for 3 months or downgrade to the free plan.

Message 1 of 12
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hello @PPotter

Welcome to our Seller Community!

If you are interested in downgrade your plan, please reach out to our Weebly Team. Through this platform, we're unable to make account specific changes. They can assist you by removing the remainder of your current plan and adding a credit to your account that can be used towards purchasing the plan of your choice.

Weebly's phone and chat support is available Mon-Fri 6am-6pm PST and Sat-Sun 8am-5pm PST. Email reps generally respond to support tickets within 24-48 hours depending on queue volume. The button to contact the reps can be found at the bottom of our help center here.

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Best Answer

Hello @PPotter

Welcome to our Seller Community!

If you are interested in downgrade your plan, please reach out to our Weebly Team. Through this platform, we're unable to make account specific changes. They can assist you by removing the remainder of your current plan and adding a credit to your account that can be used towards purchasing the plan of your choice.

Weebly's phone and chat support is available Mon-Fri 6am-6pm PST and Sat-Sun 8am-5pm PST. Email reps generally respond to support tickets within 24-48 hours depending on queue volume. The button to contact the reps can be found at the bottom of our help center here.

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 12

Hello! I'm hopeful that you can help. I wish to downgrade from the professional plan but see no options to do so. I tried the usual but am stuck.

Message 3 of 12

Hi @Risepottery Thanks for reaching out. 😊

Our support team can help you out with downgrading your account. Please reach out to the team when you have a moment. 

Message 4 of 12

hi! i emailed you guys because i wanted to downgrade.I was wondering if you can help me with that.

Message 5 of 12

Hey @jenillaa and welcome to the Seller Community.

I moved your post to an existing thread where this question has been answered.

You'll need to contact our direct CS E-Comm team as @sayra listed above!

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Message 6 of 12

can you PLEASE help me. I have been on the site for 2 days with NO luck! that just keeps taking me back in a circle . the help chat doesn't understand my request . I want to downgrade my performance site.

Message 7 of 12

Hi @Glassics! I'm really sorry to hear the frustration regarding your experience with Weebly Chat, but I'm happy I'm here to help now. In order to downgrade, I've cancelled your performance plan and refunded the difference in funds between now and your renewal date. You can now go back into your account and subscribe to the plan you prefer to use. 

I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions!

AshleyK
Message 8 of 12

Thank you so much Ashley, you Rock! I was so darn frustrated I was ready to scream. I will go in now and also update my payment info for renewal on lessor plan.

thank you😘

Message 9 of 12

Hi, is there a way to downgrade my account? I've been trying to figure out how with no luck. I signed up today, but it wasn't what I expected so I'd like to cancel. 

Message 10 of 12

Hi @kincannon - Welcome to the Community 

You can downgrade by contacting our Weebly Support.

Check out our Best Answer from @sayra with more details on how to do so. 

Ria
Message 11 of 12

**Nevermind, I found the email option**

Good morning, 

I'm not finding a way to email anyone, the only option at Sayra's link is to talk to the bot. So I figured I would post here.

I set up my website through Weebly, but realized after the fact that I don't need the ecommerce options. I want to change my ecommerce site back to a regular Weebly website. But I can't even find a way to make a whole new website on Weebly, it keeps redirecting me to ecommerce options in Square.

Thanks

Message 12 of 12