x
Admin

Customer Code & Phone Number - Where is it?

I'm a Square Seller. How do I contact Square over the phone? 

Message 1 of 223
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Great question!

There are tons of answers and content within the Seller Community that may answer your question without giving our Support Team a call (see below for the steps to call in). You can try searching for your question on the homepage of the Seller Community

Screenshot 2021-06-16 at 9.26.38 AM.png

If you’re unable to locate an existing answer, feel free to start a new thread to ask your question. New Posts in the Community usually receive a reply within 48 hours or less:

Screenshot 2021-07-14 at 10.13.53 AM.png

You can also find answers to common questions in our Support Center.

If you’re still unable to locate an answer to your question, you can contact our Support Team via email, chat, or phone. Here is a great resource which explains the variety of ways to contact us.

If you’d like to call our Support Team, you’ll need your customer code when calling outside business hours. In order to find your customer code, try these steps:

1. Sign In to your Square account.
  2. Click Resources in the top right corner of your screen.
  3. Click Contact and ask to speak to a representative.

Once you have your customer code, you can dial our Support Team phone line at (855) 700-6000 and enter your customer code. 

***Please Note*** If you've been in touch with our Account Services team regarding an account verification request, you'll need to continue to correspond with them directly. The Seller Community is publicly visible, so to protect your privacy, we cannot provide insight into account specific questions. More information can be found here

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!

View Best Answer >

Message 28 of 223
222 REPLIES 222
Square Community Moderator

Hey @FYHW,

This is our Contact Page here.

You'll want to make sure you're logged in first in the upper right hand corner and then select > More I Don't See My Issue once there.

Our normal phone hours are Monday-Friday 6am-6pm PST.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 106 of 223

When I call for support I have to enter a code to begin. How do I get a code?

Message 107 of 223

How do I get my customers code

Message 108 of 223

trying to see if my account is still active,i need an customer code to speak with someone

Message 109 of 223

We are fairly new and already i have had a couple issues that need to be resolved immediately by phone. I tried calling and have to have a customer code? How do i get that? Is it a particular type of account? I have 6 pending transactions from the square card that I HOPE do not go through but yet it is taking it off our balance! HELLLP!!

Message 110 of 223
Beta Member

i have set up website with online sales  and curb pick up. i am not getting any messages to let me know an order has been placed need to talk to support how can i set up an appointment for a phone call

Message 111 of 223

Why is so hard to call to support 

Message 112 of 223

I'm still not getting through...... all I see on my screen is a loading symbol I've tried numerous times to choose an issue option no luck. I just purchased a square register and can't connect to the customer screen.

Message 113 of 223

need customer code

Message 114 of 223
Alumni

Hello @iirmav50,

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community.

Check out the best answer in this thread on directions to find your customer code.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 115 of 223

how do i get in touch with customer service the website will not give me a customer code

Message 116 of 223
Beta Member

When you say the Customer Code, do you mean the Square Customer ID?

GetPreOrder.com, Official Square Partner - Create a $250K custom SuperSite for Square free. https://getpreorder.com/supersites
Message 117 of 223

Hey! Thanks for reaching out. I've merged your post with an existing thread that may help answer your question, but if you're seeing that your code is unavailable then there may be something with your account that is preventing you from calling in. In that case, please reach out to customer support via email, in app messenger, or social media for more support. 

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Message 118 of 223

I need code to call in and can’t figure it out this is ridiculous 

Message 119 of 223
Super Seller

Hi @Jk23 !

Yeah, Square likes to bury the code on us...

Follow the link in my signature below. Log in if you're not already, choose your location. In the list, click the More link then the I don't see my issue button. If your account has a phone option, click the Call button. Your code will be shown on the next screen.

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 120 of 223

it has being over two weeks and no call or email from company 

please help 

Message 121 of 223

Hi @Phlppnqn79- I've moved your post to this thread so you can take a look at @Sean's best answer on how you can get in touch with us. Keep in mind that we offer phone support from 6AM-6PM Pacific Time, Monday-Friday.

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 122 of 223

I'm very anxious to see how forgiveness process is different ppp loans who qualifies for 50,000

Message 123 of 223
Beta Member

Need to pick to some one, ref. Customer code. Just which there was a easier way to do this.

Message 124 of 223

I need a customer code

Message 125 of 223

trying to contact cutomer support

Message 126 of 223