x

" Something went wrong. Please try again." Keeps occuring with online store.

I have been working on this one item for 2 days. It keeps deleting my item as I put it in and gives me this error message. I have tried deleting items in my store to make "room" but that is not the case and now I am going to have to re-add items. This has happened about 15 times where I enter my item and the different modifications and it deletes it automatically when I try to save.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Thank you for posting about this, @stephanied1287. Just to clarify, you get a "Something went wrong. Please try again." error when you try to add new items within your Square Online Store dashboard?

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 2 of 6

This is happening to me as well. I add the item to inventory in the dashboard and then when I go to add it to Square Online I get that error message. It used to work well. What is going on?

Message 3 of 6
Alumni

Sorry we didn't catch your post in time? Are you still getting an error message? Sounds like your screen is timing out. 

@xthekamaconnecit

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

It is still happening and it happens immediately so I don't think it is the screen timing out.

Message 5 of 6
Alumni

Strange. I would reach out to our Square Online Team. Be sure to grab screenshots to send them when you call.

@thekamaconnecit

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6