x

sync my square products to facebook and IG

Hello!

I need help! I've been trying for 2 weeks to sync my products on square to facebook and IG shop and have been unsuccessful. FB META for Business techs have been so confusing and have literally had me removing me as the business manager to my own account, which did nothing! I receive the same error message every time I try to set up META FOR BUSINESS. "There was an issue onboarding. Please contact support if issue persists. Failed to retrieve your Meta business profile account" 

I am so confused as to what to do next, so this is my last resort. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I feel like I've now messed up my FB settings. 

Thank you, 

Tammy Marshall 

www.grow-with-sass.com 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

I’m sorry this happening to you because I know it can be super frustrating and it’s putting you behind!!  I found an article with helpful step by step instructions.  I hope it helps you and I’ll include the link below.  If you find it does’t please reach out to Square Customer Support instead of Facebook and they should be able to help you.  The number is 1-855-700-6000.  I really hope one of these provides a solution to your problem 🙂

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/6877-connect-your-square-online-store-to-facebook

Message 2 of 2