Choosing Language to Send Receipts / Refund Notices to Customers Via Email

Hello Square Community,

Thank you always for your support.

When we send a customer a transaction receipt or refund notice by email from the app or our dashboard, is it possible to choose the language they receive the information in? Our English-speaking customers are confused about what they are receiving when the receipt or refund notice is in Japanese.

Regards,

Chazawa.

972件の閲覧回数
メッセージ1/4
不適切なコンテンツを報告
1 Bベストアンサー
Admin

ベストアンサー

@Chazawa-san, thank you for reaching out.

Currently, there isn't a way to change the language setting on email receipts. We have been receiving request for this feature and will make sure to convey your feedback to our product team.

Thank you.

SQ大竹-Otake
ベータマネージャー, Square
ベータコミュニティに参加しよう !
ベータに参加して、Square製品をより良いものにしませんか?

ベストアンサーを見る >

951件の閲覧回数
メッセージ2/4
不適切なコンテンツを報告
3 返信
Admin

ベストアンサー

@Chazawa-san, thank you for reaching out.

Currently, there isn't a way to change the language setting on email receipts. We have been receiving request for this feature and will make sure to convey your feedback to our product team.

Thank you.

SQ大竹-Otake
ベータマネージャー, Square
ベータコミュニティに参加しよう !
ベータに参加して、Square製品をより良いものにしませんか?
952件の閲覧回数
メッセージ2/4
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Hello,

Has this been solved? I've seen many threads about this concern since 2019-2020. I also need (by law) for my customers to get their receipts/invoices in both French and English. I am struggling with this issue. Thanks.

432件の閲覧回数
メッセージ3/4
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Admin

Hi @Yasmine_RN

Thank you for your comment! In Japan, unfortunately, this is not an issue but a feature request conveyed to our product team. If your Square account doesn't belong to Japan, please check the Seller Community of your country below! Thank you.

Square Seller Community Canada

Square Seller Community US

Square Seller Community France

間宮 −Mamiya
Square コミュニティ管理者
解決策や有用な回答には、ログイン して ベストアンサーとしてマークをクリックしましょう!
428件の閲覧回数
メッセージ4/4
不適切なコンテンツを報告