Open Tickets Partial Payments and keep the ticket open.

I run a seasonal business and need to make partial payments on open tickets and keep them open.

This was supposed to be addressed in 2017 !!!  It’s now 2020 and isn’t available. How am I supposed to run and keep open  10+ tickets when they pay cash every so often ? It’s becoming a headache keeping track of payments made that I can’t process through a ticket as I have to either close it out or cancel the cash applied.

Thx in advance for any assistance.

1,482件の閲覧回数
メッセージ1/4
不適切なコンテンツを報告
3 返信
Square Community Moderator

Hey @OlliesFollie!

We're sorry this feature hasn't been implemented on open tickets.

Do you by chance have the older threads referencing the requests for this? It'd be best to merge this post there so our Product Team can track requests and know that you're still looking for it. 

I wasn't able to find it myself for some reason. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
1,466件の閲覧回数
メッセージ2/4
不適切なコンテンツを報告

No wonder nothing gets done to improve you product ! Picture attached of the thread Q&A. I’ve highlighted the appropriate response from 2017 !!!!

I guess I can expect no help until 2023 then ?

896E1382-D0FA-4095-81A4-A3B7E0E3A4BF.jpeg

1,428件の閲覧回数
メッセージ3/4
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Square Community Moderator

Hey! Thanks for taking the time to share your feelings. I understand the frustration in wanting a feature request to be implemented sooner than later; however we receive hundreds of feature requests and do our best to work on as many as possible. We appreciate your continued patience as we track this feature request. 

Thanks again!

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
1,425件の閲覧回数
メッセージ4/4
不適切なコンテンツを報告