Beta Member

japan - Square for Retail

Why is Square for Retail offered in the states and not in Japan? Is it the backend? Barcodes, RFID's and COG's is very important for business to grow. Why cant we got Square for Retail and input the Japanese bank for deposit?

タグ(1)
1,240件の閲覧回数
メッセージ1/4
不適切なコンテンツを報告
1 Bベストアンサー
Square Community Moderator

ベストアンサー

Hey @Okinawa,

I don't have an answer necessarily on why Square for Retail isn't available at this time but I'm happy to pass your feedback along to their team and let them know you're looking for it to be.

I'd recommend keeping an eye out for updates on our News page as well as your emails and hopefully this is something we can offer to more markets in the future. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

ベストアンサーを見る >

1,229件の閲覧回数
メッセージ2/4
不適切なコンテンツを報告
3 返信
Square Community Moderator

ベストアンサー

Hey @Okinawa,

I don't have an answer necessarily on why Square for Retail isn't available at this time but I'm happy to pass your feedback along to their team and let them know you're looking for it to be.

I'd recommend keeping an eye out for updates on our News page as well as your emails and hopefully this is something we can offer to more markets in the future. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
1,230件の閲覧回数
メッセージ2/4
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Beta Member

Has there been any update on introducing Square for Retail so we can track our COG's better?

963件の閲覧回数
メッセージ3/4
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Admin

Hi @Okinawa

Unfortunately, Square for Retail is not available in Japan yet. We will announce here once we have any update! Thank you.

間宮 −Mamiya
Square コミュニティ管理者
解決策や有用な回答には、ログイン して ベストアンサーとしてマークをクリックしましょう!
949件の閲覧回数
メッセージ4/4
不適切なコンテンツを報告