x
Admin

Expert Feedback Guidelines and Expectations

General Information

One question that many website and online store owners ask themselves once they’ve built the first version of their site is, “now what”? What could you add, change, or improve? Are there any potential issues for customers? How do you make your site even more professional? We aim to provide you answers to questions like that with expert feedback. 

Guidelines

• To submit your site for feedback, submit your site with the Expert Feedback Submission form (link coming soon). Note that this form is only accessible when we are actively accepting submissions.
  • The only required field in the form is your website URL. Feel free to include other information if you think it’s helpful, such as your main website if you have a separate website and online ordering page.
  • At this time, we’re only offering feedback for Square Online websites.

Expectations

• When we're ready to do another feedback round, we'll announce it in a post and send messages to let you know in advance.
  • You’ll have one week to submit your site. If you miss the deadline, don’t worry - we’ll be doing these regularly.
  • After the submission period ends, we’ll begin reviewing each site that was submitted. Depending on how many submissions we get, it may take several days to a week or more. Don’t worry, though! We’ll get to your site. 🙂
  • We will make a post to the Expert Feedback board, tag you, and include a link to your site and our feedback.

Comments or questions? Leave a reply below and let me know!

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Do you know when this feature will be accessible?

Message 2 of 9

Please check out littleresinshoppe.com! It is very new and I am trying to boost sales!

Message 3 of 9
Beta Member

It looks great!!! 😊 

User friendly, easy to navigate, great product pictures (my favorite was the Dexter dog tag). 

Do you mind taking a look at mine and sharing your thoughts as well? notarizerllc.com

Eric Escoto | Chief Executive Officer
NotarizER, LLC | www.notarizerllc.com
Message 4 of 9

I need help

Message 5 of 9

Hi there.. So I have recently Started Up a site... I just feel like I'm running  into dead ends everywhere.. Like Does Square Have any videos or anything to help people walk thru Setting all this stuff up.. LIke I really went about trying to start my business the wrong way. So I definitely got the inventory all there.. Meaning like I started an area rug selling business I'm trying to start and I've got almost 200 rugs already... Yeah not quite any good Ave. to try and sell them yet so I opened up a square site an online site and you'd be great and all but I'm just having a hard time getting it fully there to be able for people to look at it and be able to buy stuff I guess and then probably writing the wrong person about this I just saw this little expert feedback board and I didn't know where else to write about my issues oh trying to use the square selling platform.. But I would really like to figure out how to get my inventory all on paper like you're put in the computer you know like actually inventory like I'd like to inventory my inventory does that make sense I'm not exactly sure how to do that I should have started you know a excel sheet right from the very beginning but I got so many of them all at the same time that I just got overwhelmed and so now I think I'm going to forever be playing catch up!!! So Maybe if you know somewhere to direct me for some help... maybe i'm not in the right spot talking about all this... let me know.. thanks so much.. 

NvMeRugs

NvMERugs.Square.site

Message 6 of 9

I too just started .y business with my granddaughter and I'm not sure if we are going about people finding out about what we sell. We have inventory as well and would love some feedback.

Thanks

Homemade Blessings For You

Jean E Litavic
Message 7 of 9

Hi. When will the Expert Reviews return? My site is: www.girlfriendstea.net 

Message 8 of 9
Beta Member

Hi Adam, I teach cosmetology classes and I want to use square as a subject for salon platforms. how do I go about getting some information from you

Message 9 of 9