x
Admin

Expert Feedback: www.smallwondersnj.com

Hey @ginawood! Thanks for submitting www.smallwondersnj.com for feedback! The first thing I thought when I saw your home page was "OMG, how cute!". I love your branding and graphics on the site - they're super adorable and appealing. I love the clean, well-organized layout and simple navigation menu, too. 

I do have a couple of suggestions for your site that you could try:

• Add some details to your product descriptions. While I didn't view every product in your store, I noticed that some of them, like these Pink Slippers, didn't include any details or size information. Other items did have size options, like these Grey Pyjamas, but didn't include any other information (e.g., what are the pyjamas made from, it looks it's actually a set with a bib and a hat in the photo, etc). Including more details like that will help visitors decide to make a purchase from your store.
  • The Sales banner on your home page is hidden a little below the categories, but I would actually recommend replacing that with an Instagram section instead. That will keep the site looking and feeling more fresh. You could always use a Pop-up to announce sales if you want to draw attention to that.
Elisabeth (she/they)
Join a Group to connect with other business owners like you!
Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0