Ability to click a phone number or post code in notes and maps or phone open

Super Seller

Ability to click a phone number or post code in notes and maps or phone open

above says it all

0 Likes
3 Comments
Admin

Hi @Twiggy, thank you for your post!

Before I can pass the feature request to the team, would you mind letting me know if these are contact details left by customer in the Notes to Seller box at check out are the information visible somewhere else? I'd love to have more information abut the use case here so the team can better understand why it'd be good to have this feature. 

If you have the customer's details saved to their profile, you should be able to click into their email or phone and perform an action like call, send SMS or send email.

Super Seller

No it's when a customer requests a deliver of flowers to a recipient in store. We have a delivery item button with several price variations.  We write the clients address in the notes section - it would be great to just click the note so your default maps app opens. we also have the clients number written in the note box - not everyone wants to go on the database - to whom we click and send a text to say delivery has been made - it sounds like when messenger comes to UK we will be able to do this with client consent .   Also the grey font in an item note is very hard to read on a phone.

Admin

Thanks for clarifying and for your suggestion @Twiggy! I've flagged this as a feature request to the appropriate team so they can review this.