x
Beta Member

Appointments - Feedback/Requests

Hey there!

First of all, I've been using Square for more than a year now, and want to thank the amazing customer service I always received. 

I just wanted to let you know I have been trying the Square Appointments system and as much as I love that I can have it all in ONE place, I think that some little improvements need to be done ASAP. I would like to give you my feedback on that, I'm opening a thread to let everyone else add your own feedback/ideas too!

1 - GROUP BOOKINGS : sooooo needed PLEASE!

2 - BE ABLE TO ADD CUSTOM FIELDS AT CHECKOUT OR PERSONALIZE IT...

3 - DISCOUNTS CODES AVAILABLE TO APPLY TO ALL SERVICES AT APPOINTMENTS CHECKOUT 

4 - COLOR CODE FOR TYPE OF SERVICE: I think it is more useful to be able to see the name of the staff member who is going to provide the service without having to tap on each service or by color, which might get a bit confusing... this is my opinion based on my type of business but it would be good if not that you could choose what do you want the colors to say? Just a thought....

I'd love to hear what do you think about this changes?

Thank you for this space and your time!

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hey, we also would love to see these handy changes come into play!

We’d also love to see Appointments expand to offering booking for more than just services, but things like table bookings for our cafe. Similar to the group bookings asked for here, but being able to assign multiple tables to an appointment would be handy.

We’ve started using resOS a few months ago and it’s pretty awesome, has all the usual things but has some handy features I think Square could learn from, like instead of just taking prepayments, handling a no-show fee if people don’t show up (based on a status of the appointment that the merchant sets), and auto-allocation to resources based on priority (makes sense for us for tables), and also options to allow notifications to be sent via email or SMS to guests when their appointment time is nearly up (we would use this to notify people we need the table back if their status isn’t “has left” yet, however could also be used by merchants to request feedback, or as a reminder like to collect belongings.

Message 2 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content