x
Beta Member

Create a login and different features for wholesale and retail customers

It is crazy that there is no Login to the website. Please just add a login.

Ideally you can give your customers different types of status and prices or discounts.

But at least a login for customers

I sell wholesale, so wholesale customers should be able to access the website and see prices and shop. But retail customers should be able to see our products and go shop from our stockists. 

Just fix this.

And in an Ideal world have the option to transform the website into an actual app for customers to download.

Thank you

Ana

Message 1 of 9
Report Inappropriate Content
8 REPLIES 8

Great idea ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Message 2 of 9
Beta Member

When will concerns be addressed. Its nice to be able to say it. But When do this issues will be taken care of? 

Message 3 of 9
Beta Member

I would love this feature. 

Message 4 of 9
Admin

Hey @Nortjarl. I can this is your first post on the Seller Community, welcome aboard. 

Thanks for taking the time to comment on this Feature Request. Having a customer login for Square Online is a popular request. I don't have an update on when this will be available but we'll be sure to announce it and follow up on this thread when it is. 

We appreciate your patience! 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question โœจ
Message 5 of 9
Beta Member

Hi Alegra,

Are you saying this will actually happen at some point?

Just we don't know when. But it will happen?

Ana

Message 6 of 9
Admin

Hi @Quetzalli and @amjessey, thanks for looping in on this thread too

Our engineers are always looking to develop current features and roll out new ones for Square Online such as customer logins. But we want to ensure that our releases are not just surface-level products, but the best all-around resources, which is why sometimes so features take longer to develop than others. 

So while I don't have a timeline to share just yet, as I mentioned, if and when I have an update here, you'll all be the first to know ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Thanks for sticking with us and for all of your valuable feedback. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question โœจ
Message 7 of 9
Super Seller

Yes, all this would be helpful. Different prices for different groups of customers, e.g. retail and wholesale, is commonly known as 'price lists' in other software. It would be helpful if Square had this functionality.

Multiple price lists would be available in each item for the seller to populate. Each customer would be assigned to a group and each group would be assigned to a price list. 

I have made this feature request suggestion in another post some time ago.

Thank you.

Alex Jessey
Message 8 of 9
Beta Member

This would be so good!

Message 9 of 9