x

FR: Option to display Business address on invoices/receipts

Super Seller

FR: Option to display Business address on invoices/receipts

Feature Request: Option to display Business address on invoices/receipts

Hi @tranguyen 

We're a mobile business but we need to display our business address on some of our invoices. The reason for this is that for our international clients who are businesses themselves will not pay invoices unless an address is shown. This is the rules in certain countries.   

Currently, it is not possible to display an address whilst the setting is 'Mobile Business'. Please provide a way of doing this.

Thank you. 

0 Likes
2 Comments
Admin

Hi @amjessey, thanks for raising this! I can definitely see how this is needed for mobile businesses so I'll be sure to share this with our team as well.

In the meantime, you can change the location type from Mobile to Physical anytime from the Square Dashboard! This shouldn't change anything on the customer-facing front.

Alternatively, while keeping the business location as mobile, you can use the Custom text box to highlight your business information. This will be visible on the receipt for customers as well! It might be a workaround in the meantime. 

Screenshot 2021-03-31 at 12.44.50.png

Super Seller

You can already add custom fields & notes to your invoices. 

This is where you can add this information & choose to place it before after the invoice details. I'm using it for covid information & it's working perfectly.