x
Beta Member

Feature Request: Display courses on Square KDS

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: KDS Courses

Hello

We are new to square and now in the middle of setting it all up for our pub.

Does Square KDS display courses because when I send a order to the display it shows all the items in one block and not in the courses that they were put in to but on the printed receipt they are in their correct courses.

Many Thanks

Matt

Message 1 of 5
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @TheFishReturn, welcome to the Seller Community! 

At the moment, coursing is not supported on KDS but our Restaurants team are aware of the request and are working to build this out!

While I don't have a timeline on when this will be available, I would encourage you to check out our Beta Community to join and potentially get access to new features first when we test them out.

Tra
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @TheFishReturn, welcome to the Seller Community! 

At the moment, coursing is not supported on KDS but our Restaurants team are aware of the request and are working to build this out!

While I don't have a timeline on when this will be available, I would encourage you to check out our Beta Community to join and potentially get access to new features first when we test them out.

Tra
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Thanks for the advise, I have purchased a kitchen printer and it is working great. I can't wait for coursing be on the KDS.

Cheers Matt

Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

Hello.

Would you have any update on the matter? We would like to  stop using printers in all the areas. Course dividers on the screen for the kitchen is a must. We are managing great with bar KDS, but kitchen won't be able to work properly without knowing about dish allocations. 

Thanks
Natalia

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Thanks for your post @ForestYork! I've checked in with our team and the feature is not available at the moment, but the team are tracking request for it as it's on their development road map.

Tra
Message 5 of 5