x

Feature request: Remove automatically-generated receipt number from receipt

Feature request: Remove automatically-generated receipt number from receipt

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Removing receipt number from receipt?]

Hello

Does anyone know how to remove the receipt information from the receipt, we are currently getting a randomly generated 4 digit letter code that we don't require. 

Thank you 

0 Likes
2 Comments
Super Seller

Hey @Vickycraig - I'm with you on this! 

So much paper!! Using the Terminal it's even worse as the paper isn't as wide & goes on forever. I've changed all the receipt details in the settings so the contact info is in the notes section to reduce the length. 

Hopefully it's on the to-do list ( @Helen ?) but they've recently pushed a lot to the top of the list to help in the current situation so something like this might be a while at a guess. 

Admin

Hi @Vickycraig and @Sam_400º, thank you for reaching out!

At the moment, the ability to remove the 4-digit letter code and other automatically-generated information on the receipt is a feature request.

I've passed your feedback to our Product team - this is something that we've heard a lot of sellers asking for, so hopefully there will be more customisation added to the receipt in the near feature!