x

1. When you enter your address for shipping, if you put in an invalid Postcode have the UK as a country, it defaults to international shipping. Can this be reviewed?

2. When adding variations, is it possible for it to prepopulate the price and weight from any others that may have already been populated? [In general, they don't change between variations].

Cheers

Alan

3 Comments
Admin

Hi @alansh, thank you for sharing this!

Before I have a look into this, I just want to clarify a few things. On the first point, am I right in saying that if a customer input an invalid UK postal code but have UK as a country, the shipping will default to international shipping instead right? In this instance, would you prefer that customers still see the UK shipping fees even when the an invalid postal code was entered?

On the second point, am I right in saying this is when the variations are being created in the library? I can definitely see how this would benefit some businesses so I will make a note and pass this to our team for consideration. It might be an option we can build out that let businesses select whether their variation prices & weights are different or the same across.

Tra,

Yes, you are correct on both points. I would like it to default to the COUNTRY, not the postcode. 

And yes, something that says have the same price and weight for all variations would save time when entering new stock manually. Obviously, doing bulk uploads, it's easy to copy and paste the spreadsheet.

Neither are showstoppers, but it would help to make it a better product.

regards

Alan

Admin

Thanks so much for clarifying Alan! I'll definitely make a note and pass all the suggestions to our Product team for review.