x

Is it possible to use Square Loyalty in the UK?

I would rather keep my loyalty programme in one place, is it possible to have square loyalty in the UK? if not, when is this planned? i really need an ETA, if not, i will end up going with someone else for this feature. 

Message 1 of 63
Report Inappropriate Content
3 Best Answers
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @ajjoshi@phillipsrw and @Furbellow, thank you reaching out about Square Loyalty!

We are still working on bringing this to the UK and we will definitely need businesses to test our feature so if you are interested, you can check out our Beta Programme as well

Our Seller Community UK is now live so I'll also be moving your post to a more relevant board. 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 7 of 63
Super Seller

Best Answer

I believe there is already a beta running for this @tranguyen, I remember seeing it, it was probably in the UK beta group.

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services

View Best Answer >

Message 33 of 63
Admin

Best Answer

Hi everyone, I hope you're keeping well!

I want to share that Square Loyalty is now available in the UK ๐ŸŽ‰. With this, your customers can earn points for qualifying purchases from your Square Point of Sale app or from your Square Online site. You can customise your loyalty programme to fit your business needs and can even compare average spend and visits from Loyalty vs non-Loyalty customers to make sure you're getting the most out of your programme.

You can learn more about Square Loyalty here

Tra

View Best Answer >

Message 34 of 63
62 REPLIES 62
Alumni

Hey @ajjoshi - Square Loyalty is not available within the UK at this time. Unfortunately, we don't have an ETA that we can share regarding if or when this feature might be implemented.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 2 of 63
Super Seller

Has there been any movement on Square Loyalty launch date for the UK? You have heavily promoted Square in the UK but are not providing us with the tools now, loose the momentum Square and you will end up loosing your loyal Square customers. 

Coco Chemistry Ltd
Artisan Chocolatier
www.cocochemistry.co.uk
Message 3 of 63
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @phillipsrw

Thank you for reaching out about an update on this Feature Request. A timeline hasn't been established for when this would be implemented. We are always looking to expand our system in outside the US. Keep an eye out for our Product Updates for upcoming launches for more information. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 63

Just wanted to add my name to the list of folk requesting the loyalty system in the uk

Message 5 of 63
Super Seller

I support bring the loyalty programme to the UK. How many of us need to request this before it happens? Come on Square!!

Coco Chemistry Ltd
Artisan Chocolatier
www.cocochemistry.co.uk
Message 6 of 63
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @ajjoshi@phillipsrw and @Furbellow, thank you reaching out about Square Loyalty!

We are still working on bringing this to the UK and we will definitely need businesses to test our feature so if you are interested, you can check out our Beta Programme as well

Our Seller Community UK is now live so I'll also be moving your post to a more relevant board. 

Tra
Message 7 of 63

How to set up a loyalty programme in the UK all how to inform seems to apply to US sites

Message 8 of 63
Super Seller

Itโ€™s not available in the UK unfortunately..... no matter how many times weโ€™ve all asked ๐Ÿ˜‚

Come on guys ๐Ÿ˜‰

Pizza Is Chill

Message 9 of 63
Admin

Hi @Tge and @Sam_400ยบ, thank you for reaching out!

Square Loyalty is a very popular feature request and our team are working hard to bring this to the UK market. I know it has been a long time coming but we do hope to have a concrete update for you all soon on when the feature will be available. 

Tra
Message 10 of 63
Beta Member

Any news?

Message 11 of 63
Admin

We still don't have any further update since the last message unfortunately @BrightonPizza! Once I have a concrete update from the team regarding Loyalty, I'll be sure to update this thread and let everyone know.

Tra
Message 12 of 63
Super Seller

I have heard its going to be worth the wait!๐Ÿ‘

Coco Chemistry Ltd
Artisan Chocolatier
www.cocochemistry.co.uk
Message 13 of 63
Super Seller

Hi @tranguyen 

Is there an update as to when Loyalty is coming to the UK?

Thank you

Alex 

Alex Jessey
Message 14 of 63
Admin

Hi @amjessey, I don't have the exact date to share right now I'm afraid!

Tra
Message 15 of 63
Beta Member

Itโ€™s not great you promote the use of your system we pay hundreds of pounds to get and then find out the features that we really need are not available and have been requested for years already ๐Ÿ˜• pull your finger out square or Iโ€™ll be going elsewhere soon. 

Message 16 of 63

hello

is Loyalty plan work for online as well

Message 17 of 63
Admin

Hey @Kamran, Loyalty does work with Square Online sites! Customers can enrol at checkout and receive rewards with qualifying purchases. You can read more about setting up Square Loyalty in our Support Centre

Tra
Message 18 of 63
Super Seller

@Kamranon the order confirmation page your customer can simply click a box to enrol & claim their points. After that itโ€™s linked to their phone number & payment methods so pretty much automatic as all this is entered for the order. 

You also get a sign up link where customers can register their phone number to create a loyalty account with you. This is great for food as it can really push new customers signing up on social rather than just getting existing ones to come back. 

That link also works for customers to check their account, points & rewards. 

Pizza Is Chill

Message 19 of 63
Beta Member

Has the Square team got an update on this? I'm seeing an increase in new customers and would like to keep track of them, especially rewarding them for coming to us on a regular basis.

It's paramount for all Square users in the UK to have this ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ any idea if we'll see it before Christmas?

Message 20 of 63
Admin

Hi @thecafeguy, I wish I have a launch date for you but I don't right now. It is a very popular feature request and I know our team are working hard to have the feature available in all our markets. If I hear of a date at all, I'll be sure to share it here. 

Tra
Message 21 of 63