x

Is it possible to use Square Loyalty in the UK?

I would rather keep my loyalty programme in one place, is it possible to have square loyalty in the UK? if not, when is this planned? i really need an ETA, if not, i will end up going with someone else for this feature. 

Message 1 of 63
Report Inappropriate Content
3 Best Answers
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @ajjoshi@phillipsrw and @Furbellow, thank you reaching out about Square Loyalty!

We are still working on bringing this to the UK and we will definitely need businesses to test our feature so if you are interested, you can check out our Beta Programme as well

Our Seller Community UK is now live so I'll also be moving your post to a more relevant board. 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 7 of 63
Super Seller

Best Answer

I believe there is already a beta running for this @tranguyen, I remember seeing it, it was probably in the UK beta group.

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services

View Best Answer >

Message 33 of 63
Admin

Best Answer

Hi everyone, I hope you're keeping well!

I want to share that Square Loyalty is now available in the UK ๐ŸŽ‰. With this, your customers can earn points for qualifying purchases from your Square Point of Sale app or from your Square Online site. You can customise your loyalty programme to fit your business needs and can even compare average spend and visits from Loyalty vs non-Loyalty customers to make sure you're getting the most out of your programme.

You can learn more about Square Loyalty here

Tra

View Best Answer >

Message 34 of 63
62 REPLIES 62
Beta Member

Any news??

We're desperate for loyalty..

Message 22 of 63
Admin

Hi @TGPH, @pigsnoseinn and @phillipsrw, thanks for checking back in! We're working on this right now and I'm hopeful that I'll be able to share an update soon. 

Tra
Message 23 of 63
Super Seller

Me bad

Message 24 of 63
Super Seller

@Twiggy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Pizza Is Chill

Message 25 of 63
Super Seller

Desperate ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Message 26 of 63
Super Seller

I understand they are working on it and it will hopefully arriving sometime this year. Rest assured if its developed by Square it will be worth the wait๐Ÿ‘

Coco Chemistry Ltd
Artisan Chocolatier
www.cocochemistry.co.uk
Message 27 of 63
Beta Member

Hi, any update on the progress or any expected ETA on Square Loyalty in the UK? We are planning our reopening for the end of the current national lockdown and are planning to open with a loyalty scheme and it would be perfect if we could keep all of this under one system.

Message 28 of 63
Super Seller

I hear it is on its way. I suspect they are waiting for the retail sector to open up to enable it to be tested fully first. With many of the shops closed its difficult to aquire test data and feedback. I also hear that its omni channel which is excellent so you can use across the retail POS and the Square online, collecting and redeeming instore and online. Hang in there, it will be worth the wait. Square are on the case!๐Ÿ‘

Coco Chemistry Ltd
Artisan Chocolatier
www.cocochemistry.co.uk
Message 29 of 63
Beta Member

This video was published to the Square UK YouTube channel yesterday so Iโ€™m assuming some sort of announcement must be coming soon? Fingers crossed! https://youtu.be/AClfXSejviA

Message 30 of 63
Beta Member

Any update on this?

Message 31 of 63
Admin

Hey @thecafeguy, thanks for following up on this! I still don't have an update for when Loyalty will be fully roll out in the UK but it's definitely something to keep an eye out for in the Beta Community.

Tra
Message 32 of 63
Super Seller

Best Answer

I believe there is already a beta running for this @tranguyen, I remember seeing it, it was probably in the UK beta group.

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 33 of 63
Admin

Best Answer

Hi everyone, I hope you're keeping well!

I want to share that Square Loyalty is now available in the UK ๐ŸŽ‰. With this, your customers can earn points for qualifying purchases from your Square Point of Sale app or from your Square Online site. You can customise your loyalty programme to fit your business needs and can even compare average spend and visits from Loyalty vs non-Loyalty customers to make sure you're getting the most out of your programme.

You can learn more about Square Loyalty here

Tra
Message 34 of 63

Hello

I subscribe for Loyalty program but I can't see some fetcher

I can't understand how customer can link their card to their loyalty account

I want to use this for my restaurant.

can you guide me

Message 35 of 63
Super Seller

@PizzettaRepubli  It mainly works from their phone number & they can enrol after an in person or online sale. Square also remembers their card details to automatically add points too.

So after theyโ€™ve registered, when they use the same card in store theyโ€™ll not need to enter their phone number again to get their points. 

There is a link within the dashboard you can share with your customers where they can sign up with their phone number, or those already enrolled can check their balance & how theyโ€™ve earned point. You can find that link under โ€˜Loyaltyโ€™ then โ€˜Promotionsโ€™. 

Pizza Is Chill

Message 36 of 63

thank you for your answer but I can't find any option in my point of sales square registered device.

I watched a video in youtube, when customer paying they can see loyalty option in LCD but I cant see this option in my device

I am using this device in UK and my device version is 4.36.0080

Message 37 of 63
Super Seller

Whatโ€™s the device? 

Pizza Is Chill

Message 38 of 63
Super Seller

On an iPad this is what you should see:

BF7A3087-EE75-4FE7-8CA7-E3E9D79AE8AC.jpeg

So you can add the customer there for the points to be added. When you add the customer it will also show if rewards are available.

4DA7218D-AF3E-4282-A7FA-59843CEEAC36.jpeg

However, if you donโ€™t add a customer they can still claim their points at the end of the sale after the receipt screen (this shouldnโ€™t show & would be automatic if theyโ€™ve used a card already associated with a loyalty signup). 

8CA86981-8288-4095-A794-8ED827B0FB8E.png

Pizza Is Chill

Message 39 of 63

thank you 

but my problem it is.

my costomers cant see this page:

8CA86981-8288-4095-A794-8ED827B0FB8E.png

they can see first this:

IMG-2774.jpg

after that this:

IMG-2775.jpg

and the end this:

IMG-2776.jpg

Message 40 of 63
Super Seller

Ah, itโ€™s on the registrarโ€ฆโ€ฆ thereโ€™s something in the back of my head telling me that thereโ€™s a compatibility issue there that still needs to be ironed out but I canโ€™t test right now. Itโ€™ll probably be Monday before any of the Square team will be able to confirm.

@JessRog am I remembering that right? 

Do you get the options to add a customer with the possible points showing on the POS side? 

Pizza Is Chill

Message 41 of 63

yes, this is for registered square device, please help me

I can't find any more option๐Ÿ˜

Message 42 of 63