x

Item Sales Report - bar chart showing item qty sold by month

Beta Member

Item Sales Report - bar chart showing item qty sold by month

I want to run a report that shows how much of a specific item (or its variants) I am selling each month, to help with ordering. 

At the moment I have to run an Item Sales report, filter it for the specific item I want to report on and select a time frame. It spits out a line chart and a table underneath. I don't find line charts that helpful in this context.

I would love it instead if when I view/edit the Item, it simply says how many of that item I sold last month, or say the average number I sold in the past 3 months. 

Or ideally give me a bar chart with one bar for each month so I can easily spot the trend AND clearly see how many I sold each month for the last 6 to 12 months.

In Square for Retail it would be great to have a help/info icon I can hover over after I've added an item to my Purchase Order that would tell me instantly how much I sold in the past month, so I can use that information when deciding how much to purchase. This would be the real time saver!

0 Likes
1 Comment
Admin

Hi @the-refill-lady, thank you for sharing this - these are really great suggestions! I've flagged it as a feature to the appropriate Product team. When I have an update from them, I'll be sure to let you know.