x
Alumni

NEW Team Managment Betas: Scheduling and In-App Employee Creation

I am super excited to let you know about two new Team Management features that are now in beta. If you would like to get involved in these early access programs - comment below letting me know what one you are interested in and I will follow up with the next steps.

1: Employee Scheduling: With this feature, you'll be able to create schedules for your employees directly in Square Dashboard - making Square Team Management a one stop shop for managing your team. In addition to creating shift schedules with automatic employee notifications, this new feature allows your employees to use the Team app to set their availability times and allows you to prevents early shift clock-ins.

2: Employee creation from the Square Point of Sale App: 

With this feature you can create employee profiles directly from the Point of Sale app. You can assign permissions, set passcodes, change your employees’ rates, and more. No more having to go to the Dashboard to make these changes!

To share feedback, please make sure you are a member of our Beta Community, a private community where you can provide input, get support on latest features, report bugs, and submit product requests.

Jess
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

I’m up for trying to break this! 

Only one member of staff, she’s already using the team app to track her hours & clock in/out.

Not sure if I’m much use with just one?

Pizza Is Chill

Message 2 of 4
Alumni

I'll never say no to you trying to break things @Sam_400º  😂🙌

Will DM you shortly with the follow up steps!

Jess
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

I’m up for trying it

Message 4 of 4