x

Online orders & in store orders

Beta Member

Online orders & in store orders

I might be missing something but is there a way of having a calendar type view for orders, when someone comes in the store and wants to book a schedule/booking in before we were using setmore so we could see what times we have free so we weren't double booking etc but I've stopped using that because having to transfer data from 1 app to the other was causing problems if it wasn't copied exactly and was time-consuming when busy.

If I go to order creation I get to choose time and date but no idea if I'm booking in a time that already may have a booking in that slot or even 2 or 3.

And this leads on to the online part of the system/orders, the fulfilment per 15mins is pickups grouped with delivery, really need this as 2 diff options as a collection I want every 15mins, deliveries are set up to be a 90min window so 3 at 1 particular time is fine, but having to leave this on set to 4 which is meaning double bookings on pickups.

any help or advice is appreciated

0 Likes
1 Comment
Admin

Hi @CM2Balloons, thanks for your post!

At the moment, the ability to view orders using a calendar view or sync it to Google Calendar is not available with Square but I have raised this as a feature request. 

I can definitely see how separating the timing for pickup and delivery will be also be helpful, especially when different time windows are needed for each fulfilment method, so I'll be sure to share this with the appropriate time as well.