x

Run report by customer name

I take payments mostly for membership subscriptions. The only data of real importance to me is the customer name and, of course, the amount paid. I can’t see how to select a sales report by customer name, and customised reports don’t offer the option of selecting customer name. Can you help, please?

Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Community, @PhilipRW

The closest thing we have to what you're looking for would be the information on the Customer Directory section of your Dashboard. 

There is a small plus sign on the right, where you can add more information to view on each customer. 

A specific customer report like you're looking for would be a feature request. I would be happy to tag this for them, so they can see you feedback.

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

That's not much help as it doesn't give the date(s) of the individual customer sales. I have found a solution though. If you go to Reports > Item Sales, select the date range and then click Export and select Detail cvs it will download a listing of sales transactions with comprehensive details including Customer ID and Customer name

Message 3 of 3