x
Super Seller

discounts

Omni-Channel Retailing. Would it be possible to have the discounts set on the Square POS like Buy One Get One Free etc, so they feed through and are available on the Square Online.

Customers these days expect the same offers in the bricks and mortar store as they do online and vice versa. They may see in store and buy at home or see at home and come in to store to buy. The days of special online offers are gone they need access to all offers, discounts, loyalty points etc on all channels. 

That would be excellent if you could make this happen! Go Square and work your magic! 🙂

Coco Chemistry Ltd
Artisan Chocolatier
www.cocochemistry.co.uk
Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hi @phillipsrw, that is a great suggestion!

At the moment, coupons and discounts are some of the few things that are not sync between Square and the Online Store, so I can definitely see how it'd be useful to have one discount system across the ecosystem rather than having to set it up individually.

I've passed this to our Product team as a feature request so hopefully we'll see this added as a feature for future updates.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with in the meantime.

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

Hello @tranguyen 

What is Square intentions regarding common functionality of POS/Invoices and Online, which in this post is discounts? Is it to have parity and cross functionality so for the user and his customer there are no barriers to omni-retailing? If it is, when will it be achieved?

Updates from the developers on such topics would be welcome.

Thank you.

Alex Jessey
Message 3 of 4
Admin

Thanks for follow up on this @amjessey and I'm sorry if I don't have a satisfactory answer for this right now.

Currently, the ability to sync discounts and coupons between Square and Square Online store is one of the top feature requests for the team and have been marked as being in development. I don't have a full timeline for when this will be available or be in beta, but I've reached out to the team who are looking after this feature to see if there's anything I can share here. 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 4 of 4