x

sync square orders to square appointments

Beta Member

sync square orders to square appointments

I use square/weebly for website which we take orders for pick up and delivery, been using a 3rd party app for appointments as ive been waiting for squares app to come to the uk but since its launch (which I realised 2 days ago) downloading it there doesn't seem to be any integration with online orders.

if im taking orders via square, why are the same orders not able to be viewed through square appointments or synced over to it?

its like you can only use 1 or the other as what ive noticed is that the appointments app even tho you can use it as a epos app, there is no orders tab.

am I missing something? or is the appointments app not even aimed at existing square customers ?

thanks in advance 🙂

0 Likes
3 Comments
Admin

Hi @CM2Balloons, thanks for your post!

The Square Appointments app is designed mainly to manage your bookings and take payments for appointments. At this time, there isn't a feature to view your Square Online site orders through the Appointments app. I can definitely see how making the two systems work together will provide a more seamless experience so I'll be sure to pass your suggestion to the appropriate team.

To manage orders from your Square Online site, you would need to so from your Square Dashboard - where you can also manage your bookings - or from your Square Point of Sale app. 

Beta Member

Something kind of relating to this I’ve had a issue with, when manually creating a order/schedule in store and asking customer when would they like to book in, there is no way of seeing orders for the month in a type of calendar monthly view and getting a lot of double/triple booked bookings instead of spaced out, how can I view the orders in a better view than “most urgent” ? I have looked to see if square orders was option using zapier/automate to them trigger it to send to google calendar or something similar but it can only grab new customer or new transaction so won’t work.

Admin

Thanks for raising this! At the moment, the ability to view orders using a calendar view or sync it to Google Calendar is not available with Square. I can definitely see how it'd be an useful feature to have, especially when it comes to managing multiple orders, so I'll share this with the appropriate team as a feature request.