x

Ability to change FONT/TEXT COLOUR on buttons in Square Online.

Beta Member

Ability to change FONT/TEXT COLOUR on buttons in Square Online.

I am finding it very difficult to design my site to be on brand and easy to read.  When I change button colours, Square Online automatically assigns the font colour and quite often it looks UGLY and sometimes it is difficult to read.

Can we PLEASE have an option to select the colour of the TEXT on buttons?

0 Likes
4 Comments
Admin

Thanks for raising this @SweetRelief.

For now it looks like you've got the option to select from pre set colour schemes, but we'll continue tracking this feature request in this thread, and pass your feedback on to our eCommerce team. From what I can see the pre-set options are designed to improve readability by making sure dark text colours don't appear on dark background (same with light), however it does mean there's less customisation available. Were you looking to match your button / text colours to your own branding scheme?

I didn’t realise that the writing on the button on the book-sales page was connected to the colouring of the font for weblinks in the pages of my website, and not the font on the button-links in those pages. I tried changing the font for the weblinks and published and saw if those were black to stand out on my page, the Buy Now writing on my book-sales page button was also black! Not the white on black background of the other buttons throughout my website.

I feel that this is a design fault that needs to be rectified so that Button colour is the same as book-sales page button colour. Separate colours for Weblinks.

@

Square Community Moderator

Thank you for adding your voice to this suggestion, @suzannenewnham1! We'll highlight this with our team for consideration 

Thanks Arie. Please advise me if or when changes are made. cheers Suzanne