x

Add a Downloadable File, a Menu/Sandwich List, to an Online page

Add Downloadable File, i.e. a Menu/Sandwich List, to an Online page for customer convenience.

In our Sandwich/Wrap List our customers have to go In and Out of each item to read the description to decide their sandwich choice or to complete a Sandwich/Wraps Platter of assorted sandwiches. It prolongs and makes the process much longer.

If we can just add a downloadable file that would we a huge plus for everyone! 🤞

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Hey @ViolantesMeat, welcome back to the Square Seller Community!

You can add a downloadable PDF to your page using the PDF embed tool as displayed here:

MJDPhotography_0-1623857803769.png

Hope this is helpful, if this answers your question please mark it as best answer to help others looking for similar solutions in the future!

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 2 of 3

Hey @MJD ,

This is almost exactly what I am looking for. Unfortunately, I am unable to +ADD the Section to add the PDF menu in the Sandwich Category I want the Menu to be downloadable. This is about 85% of what I am trying to accomplish. I need the menu to be downloadable in the Sandwich, Wraps, or Salad Category for more of a convenience to our customers. Hopefully this is something Square will take into consideration and consider it a simple Feature Request.

Thank You for your effort and reply!! Best Wishes.

Feature Request: Downloadable Menu added to a particular Category.

Screen Shot 2021-07-08 at 1.00.40 PM.png

Message 3 of 3