x

Add padding to sections and a spacer module on Square Online.

Beta Member

Add padding to sections and a spacer module on Square Online.

As I am designing my site I am finding it very frustrating to have no control over padding, or even a basic spacer module to help with layout/aesthetic. 

I have taken to adding empty text sections but they are often too big and leave too much space between sections.

Please can this be added? There are spacer modules available in the email design templates so surely they can be added to the website design as an option too?

2 Comments
Admin

Thanks for sharing your feedback @SweetRelief.

While we don't have a timeframe for if or when this functionality may become available via Square Online, we'll continue tracking the feature request in this thread.

Are you able to provide an image of how things look for you so we can add additional information to the request? In the case where the lack of a feature is causing issues with your website display / layout, images highlighting the issues can help our product teams better understand the scope of the issue.

Thank you!

This is such a basic design function, that all other web builders offer.  Please - add the ability to add spacers (and to adjust size as needed).  ALSO - need the ability to alter padding on all other sections - they are almost always spaced too far apart from one another.