x

Adding "conditional" item modifiers

Hello everyone! I am opening up a small restaurant and I'm setting up all my food items on the square dashboard. I am aware of the item modifiers and how useful they can be. However, I'm wondering if it's possible to make a certain modifier set appear only if a previous modifier has been checked.

Specifically, I am trying to add a combo option for each sandwich, similar to how most fast food restaurants would do it. I want to have a check box that allows the customer to include a fries and drink with their sandwich for an additional cost, but then, I want additional modifier sets to appear that let the customer choose their fries and drink, but only if the combo check box has been selected.

Is there anyway I can do this? Thank you!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

Hey @Angelos1 !!

Sweet idea, but modifiers aren't that advanced yet with Square's Online Store. We're still implementing improvements and new features for the Online Store to accommodate Seller's biz needs.

Passing this one up to the Product Team for consideration. 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

Is there an update to this request? I have been racking my brain the past day trying to come up with something. This option, not being available, is literally keeping me from going live with online ordering for my coffee shop.

Thanks,

Jerry, owner of The Coffee Shelf

Owner, The Coffee Shelf
and runs a hiking club - www.mountainblazers.com
Message 3 of 5

Pizza Truck and I need to make "extra" modifiers be dependent on other modifers?

Message 4 of 5
Alumni

Heyy @Harbour76 - Currently a feature request 😔

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5