x

Feature Request: Allow Customers to add modifiers to appointments

Beta Member

Feature Request: Allow Customers to add modifiers to appointments

It would be amazing if clients could add modifiers to their services. I know we can currently add them at check out but for clients to add them when booking that would be fantastic. 

Modifiers would also need ability to add timing to them. 

I like to add on extra mini treatments and such and sometimes the variations option doesn't work for that as their are just too many options and it would look very cluttered/confusing to book. 

I would love to have it show up after they have selected the service(s) they wish to book with another page/window asking if they would like to add anything else to their appointment

ex. for stylists - hair mask, curling hair instead of just blow dry, etc. 

0 Likes
3 Comments
Admin

Hey @meggyj113-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

I want to make sure I understand this suggestion. Are you referring to an additional step in the appointments process that would ask clients if they'd like to add anything else to their appointments? Kind of like when you're checking out a delivery order on an app and they ask you if you want a dessert too?

Let me know because I am really interested in this feature. I think it could be great for our Appointments Team to hear about. I look forward to hearing from you! 

Beta Member

@isabelle  

Hey! Not so much like that HOWEVER that would be a cool feature too! 

I was thinking more along the lines of.. and I'll use my salon as an example: 

A client goes online to book highlights. 

Currently on my site I have FOILS as the service and a bunch of variations in a drop down

FOILS
- Mohawk Section

-3/4 head foils

- Full Head foils  

Lets say I select "Full head of foils"  from the drop down. After selected I would love for it to have a pop-up or window that asks if you would like to add on "Mini" services to that service for example 

-Conditioning Treatment (15 minutes) 

-Toner (20 Minutes) 

- Hair Repair treatment (15 Minute) 

This would be easier than having TONS of extra services on the page to click on and just link things together better for clients. 

Currently my clients book their cuts and colours as separate services but once you have to try and find treatments and other services its just gets to confusing to find them all... 

Admin

Thanks for that explanation @meggyj113.

I see what you're getting at here, and how it would be a lot easier for your clients to view. I will definitely pass this along to the Appointments Product Team. Thanks for taking the time to provide this suggestion. We appreciate you!