x

Allow coupon value to count toward full order totals to meet delivery minimums

I would like to allow customers to use a coupon code toward their order but still meet delivery minimums.

For example, our minimum charge for free delivery is $50 or a minimum $20 spend with $5 delivery charge. If a customer uses a coupon for $40, it registers in Square as a $10 order and does not meet either delivery minimum. If a customer increased their order to qualify for delivery and meet the $20 minimum, it would also then charge the customer a delivery fee because Square will only recognize the cash spend, despite the fact that the full value of the order is now $60.

Allowing a second coupon code to be used is a good work around if that becomes available first - but delivery minimums should just quantify the full order value regardless of coupon value. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hi there, @callisterbeer! Firstly, welcome to the Seller Community 🍻

This is currently not possible, so I've gone ahead and bubbled your post up to our product team for visibility.

We'll be sure to drop by with an update if we ever have news to share in regards to this feature request, so stay subscribed!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2