x

Appointments - Ability to apply discounts or coupons on Appointments website

Appointments - Ability to apply discounts or coupons on Appointments website

I have set up automatic discounts for my service but when client go to book it shows at full price and not the discounted price. Is there a way for the booking flow to show the discounted price?

0 Likes
3 Comments
Admin

Hey @Jovince,

Thanks for your message.

At the moment applying discounts is not possible via the Appointments website. I'd recommend perhaps setting these services up as separate services with different prices to display on your Appointments website, or temporarily changing the price on the services while they're on sale.

I've moved your post to our Feature Requests board to track moving forward - It makes sense that having the ability to apply either discounts (available on the Point of Sale app) or coupons (available on Square Online websites) would be handy with Square Appointments!

Hi,

Is there any improvement on being able to apply discounts to square appointments when prepaying online?

Thanks, Emmawell.

Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @EmmaWell,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Currently, I don't have any new updates to share regarding this feature request. However, I'll make sure to keep highlighting the feedback we receive and pass it along to our Product Team.

In the meantime, if you know of any other Sellers who would also benefit from this feature, please encourage them to add their vote for the request in the thread. The more comments/feedback we receive, the higher priority it gets from our Product Team.