x

Appointments: Feature request for projections report

Appointments: Feature request for projections report

It would be nice to be able to see some projections. Projections should be a total $$ of all appointments viewable and filtered by maybe Day / Week / Month. All of the appointment services with a dollar amount assosiated would be enough data to create Business Projections. Your subscribers would love it!

Thanks in advance!

1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Can we see appointment funnel analytics?

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Can we see appointment funnel analytics?

@CapriTan There isn't a way to see analytics for your Appointments booking site, but I agree that information would be really useful. I've merged your post into this thread so the Appointments team can review your thoughts, and so we can keep track of all the request for this.

Anyone else out there who is interested please post here too!

In the meantime, you can see your Appointments Appointments History, including which member of staff was booked for a service, from the setting section of your online Appointments Dashboard.

(I realize this isn't the granular detail you're looking for @CapriTan but it might help other sellers in the meantime.)

33 Comments

Where are the reports for square appointments? ALL other online scheduling sites have a variety of awesome reports, one of the most important of which is: Number of scheduled appointments and corresponding income by week, month, and year. I sometimes do pro bono or reduced fees, but it is nice to see what the projected income is. This is very important for the upcoming week, i.e. to know number of appointments and income.  Square has all sorts of reports for money already brought in, but I need reports for the appointments, not just income.

I completely agree!  I was using Styleseat before I started using Square's calendar to book my appointments and send out reminders. Square lets us set up the appointments with the cost of the service, but there aren't any reports on what I'm possibly making at the end of the week or month.  I miss that.  It was nice to see what my possible sales were for the week so I could decide how much I could spend on products or upgrades, etc.  I do like Square's client reminder options way better though.

Square

@GroveandBaker Thanks for that request! I absolutely see how that would be very useful. 

@dcornelius Your additional context is great to hear, we love hearing what our sellers are looking for so thanks again for taking the time to post! We'll share updates on this request in this thread. 😀

Need this!

We have also started a post about similar needs Square Appointments - $$ Projections

Chime in on our thread if you have any more to add.

Should we keep hope alive @Kelly?

I'm adding my hope for this feature. I'd love to be able to see a projection for what's on the books by day/week/month.

As I begin evaluating my business year this month, it occurs to me that having scheduled my clients with the Appointments software for a full year might yield some interesting data about what time slots are most popular and what time slots rarely get scheduled. Is there a way to see analytics from my year on Square Appointments?

Hello @KristyLin, this is a great feature request! 

Currently Square Appointments doesn't have reporting or analytics, but I think it would make a great addition to the product! I've gone ahead and moved your post to the feature request board! This is the board where product managers check to see what sellers are talking about. 

If there is any progress on this feature request I will make sure to update this thread! 

Projections for already scheduled appointments, by day/ week / month. Not sure why Square does not have this option. Should be easy, especially since we already have the capability to view future appointments booked with service and sales. I usually now have to go day by day and enter each sale for each customer for my future projections. A simple update would allow us to simply export or even view projected sales, so we are able to have enough inventory and staff as needed based on this. 

Admin

@MaribellasHair Thank you for your post and for sharing how a projected profit/sales report would be helpful for your business. I'll share your request with our Appointments product team. Request like this help them to determine which reports and features to build next !

We'll update this thread if this feature does become available in future. 👍